COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Our team has always used the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness, strictly following CDC & CDPHE recommendations. We would also like to explain the additional measures we are taking to keep guests and employees safe.
Hand washing is mandatory with increased frequency for all members of our staff.
Masks are required for all staff, at all times.
Masks are required for all guests (excluding children 6 and under) as they enter our dining room, or any time they get up from the table. Guests will not be permitted to dine with us if they do not adhere to the mask requirements.
Due to Gov. Polis's Last Call guidelines in regards to the service of alcohol, we are prohibited from serving past 11pm. We will do our best to ensure that your experience is not affected, but we will adhere to these guidelines.
Staff members in the kitchen are required to wear gloves during food preparation.
All staff members are screened for temperature and signs of illness like coughing or shortness of breath before their shift begins.
Signage has been added to our kitchen and dining room to encourage hand washing, prohibit handshaking or personal contact, and to practice social distancing.
Our floor plan has been updated to practice 6 feet of social distancing and to adhere to capacity regulation. Staff and guests are to keep 6 feet of physical distance when possible.
We are not currently working with any 3rd party delivery drivers, only scheduled takeout with no inside waiting permitted.
All delivery drivers and vendors must wear masks.
Contact surfaces including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, credit card processing devices, tables, faucets, and bathrooms are sanitized every 30 minutes.
We are using QR codes to help guests view menus & beverages lists on our website through their own phones and electronic devices. Single-use menus are provided upon request.
Pens & check presenters are sanitized after every use.
We are a cashless establishment when possible and have contactless payment options.
For any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
BEFORE YOU DINE WITH US
We look forward to welcoming you in. Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for guests and employees alike.
1. Masks are required when entering the restaurant, and any time you get up from your table (i.e. to use the restroom). If you are not wearing your mask or are not willing to wear one, we will not be able to accommodate your reservation.
2. If you experience illness symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, you must stay at home, except to seek medical care.
3. So that we may properly sanitize all tables, chairs, etc., we will expect and strictly allow for dining within the time frame of:
1-2 guests up to 2 hours and 15 mins
3-4 guests up to 2 hours and 30 minutes
5-8 guests up to 3 hours
Please honor your specific reservation time, as we are not allowing guests to wait in our restaurant, despite weather conditions.
We kindly request that you do not arrive early for your reservation. If you arrive early by 10 minutes or more, we will kindly ask you to stroll around the block or to please wait inside your car until we are ready to seat you. If you are 15 minutes late, we may ask to reschedule or cancel your reservation.
4. Maintain 6 feet distance whenever possible (we will do the same!) We are offering Low Touch Experiences as well. Please inform us if you are interested!
5. Due to Gov. Polis's Last Call guidelines in regards to the service of alcohol, we are prohibited from serving past 11pm. We will do our best to ensure that your experience is not affected, but we will adhere to these guidelines.
6. We are a cashless environment when possible, and pleased to offer contactless payment.
7. For the health and safety of our team and guests, we will not be checking coats.
If you have any questions, please call us at (970)247-5707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.